Monday, June 9, 2008

What's with my hair!

Anytime I preach I always get fanmail via phone calls, emails, notes, etc. Some good, some bad. Can't always expect to please everyone. Sunday I preached on grace with one of my points being "Grace Gives." My point was that Jesus Christ has given us amazing grace. Now he is in the mode of causing us to become Christlike. In other words, we should be growing into people of grace. Sunday night, going to bed absolutely exhaused, the last thing I did was check my email. There it was. A glowing report. "You were right on the money! We hope you will preach more often!" But I kept reading. "....but what is with the hair?" So I grew my hair out a little bit. Personally, I like it. How do I even respond to that? Where is the grace?!

Monday morning walking into the office the first question that was asked of me was....can you guess? "So, when are you going to get your hair cut?" Funny thing is that I just had it cut last week!

Love the Grace!

No comments: